Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Short Update

I spent Easter and the eight days after Easter in Hamburg or in Pinneberg (a small town outside of Hamburg. Tuesday morning ( April 13th) I left Pinneberg for Goettingen. I spent one full day in Goettingen and am now on the train heading to Nuernberg. I will have dinner with some friends there, stay overnight and tomorrow head for Frankfurt where I will do my final shopping and packing. Friday morning I will then be flying home. The weather is still mostly cool here, and sometime near freezing overnight, but the forcythia are all blooming and some fruit trees and flowing trees are starting to bloom. The various kinds of willow trees are starting to turn light green. Acually, it looks like things are a little further along here in southern Germany as I approach Nuernberg and some othe other trees are getting leaves. I think I just saw an apricot in bloom.
I will try to post some photos from Hamburg and from Goettingen.

No comments:

Post a Comment