Thursday, March 4, 2010

Off On Another Adventure

Well, I tried to enter the world of blogging in December, but wasn't sure quite how it all worked. I'm still learning, but today I'll give it another try:)
So, I'm off on another adventure. Today is March 4th, and today I'm marching forth. This weekend I'll be in Phoenix visting Lakeland, then it's on to Atlanta, Washington DC and Germany. This all got started for me in December when Paisley announced she was going to DC to do an internship. Lainey mentioned that she was planning to travel to DC for K-Rae's spring break. That got me thinking. With four nieces living in Washington DC, it sounded like the perfect excuse for some travel. I had been wanting to visit Susanna for over a year, so I thought that would be easy to add to the itinerary. Then I thought "Well, I'm already paying to fly to the East coast, I might as well pay the extra to continue on to Europe." Then, in trying to find the best flight the search engine kept routing me through Phoenix, so I thought, I might as well stop there too! Thus began the planning for this "world tour" . . .

3 comments:

  1. Pika I love how you can turn any trip into a world expedition! It is great and I am jealous! Have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I already told you - you need a t-shirt listing the stops on the tour. We are glad to be you first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pika! I didn't know you had a blog! I am so excited to see you in almost a week! It looks like you had a blast at Disneyland. I think Audrey and Lydia must have been in heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete